Sunday 7 December 2008

New Christmassy Templates

I love these templates! I found the link bar (which you will see in icky orange at the top of my page) on someone else's blog tonight, clicked on it and found Christmas templates! Which, given my Christmassy feeling, seemed like the perfect thing to do to my blogs!

Click here if you want your blog to look all Christmassy and groovy! It tells you how to change the template too - it's complicated html stuff, but not that hard.

Beware though, you will lose all your widgets. What I did was to save all the html detail on word, and then copy and paste it back into new gadgets.

3 comments:

Improvedliving said...

wow i love christmas and i love your template.

Jo said...

That is a great idea! I hate to change my layout becuase I hate to lose everything!

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for sharing