Tuesday 4 November 2008

If you won the Lottery, what would you do with the money, and why?

If I won the lottery – and I’m talking a big win here, like £50 million or so I would do so many things! The first thing I would do is have a massive party! Then I would give my parents a LOT of money to finish the house and then do whatever they liked.

I would buy myself a house in Scotland and a fab car, and I would have lots of dogs. Isla would go to a good state school – none of those private schools! I would donate money to the SSPCA and would dog walk for them – just for a reason to get out of bed every day!

We would have fantastic holidays every year to the Caribbean, or Australia.

There would be none of this “money won’t change the way I live” crap. It certainly would change the way I live – I’d have a blast!

0 comments: