Monday 3 November 2008

Tell me about the dreams you have for your life.

I dream that one day I will meet the man of my dreams. He will be tall, dark and handsome. He will want children, and be fantastic with Isla. He will want to sweep me off my feet. We will live in Australia (where there are miraculously no beasties any more – it’s a dream remember!) and go to the beach every day à la Home and Away! OR, we will live somewhere like Devon or Cornwall, in a little stone cottage with roses around the door with our own private little beach OR we will win the lottery and live in a Scottish baronial castle OR we will live in a croft in the highlands cut off from everything except the phone and internet. Actually that last one is probably more likely when tall, dark and handsome buggers off and I’m left all depressed and cocoon myself away from the world in my little croft milking the cow, collecting eggs and spinning wool. I will be surrounded by cats and dogs, as they are more reliable than men!

Seriously though, I would just like to meet someone who could make me and Isla happy, and who would like more children as well. In the Gers??? Nah, I don’t think so, hence the need to go back to UK at some point!

0 comments: